Comfortable, elegant, efficient.
Leines Boote saw the need in the market for something different.
The need for an electric boat that is…
– offering all the comfort for a long day of boating,
– significantly cheaper than comparable boats on the market,
– easy to use, even without a water berth at the lake.
Be the first in Asia. Jetboard Thailand is the exclusive distributor.
2 models, Endless options
Leines 560 (classic, comfort & exclusive) and Leines 820. Starting from only IDR 650.000.000.
Up To 10 hours
As fast as a jogger — around 10-14km/h (dependent on currents, wind and load).
The battery capacity can last for several hours and you can enjoy the whole day at the lake. There is an indicator for the remaining distance on the display.
– Full speed: 1-2 hrs
– Half speed: 8-9 hrs
– Slow speed: 9-10 hrs
Make it yours
– All Leines Boote models are equipped with a comfortable L-shaped bench seat, a spacious sunbathing area and a bathing platform as standard.
– All models have unmistakable, timeless lines combined with innovative design – made in Germany.
– Thanks to consistent lightweight construction in connection with an ideal hull shape and modern drive technology, our electric boats not only achieve a high hull speed but also a long range.
All models come with extensive customization options, from the engine to additional equipment.
The perfect start. Inspired by the look of classic electric boats and updated with modern details. Download the fact sheet.
In addition to the classic equipment, the “Comfort” equipment line offers further highlights such as teak applications, a bimini sun canopy and the stainless steel railing. Download the fact sheet.
The equipment variant “Exclusive” leaves little to be desired. In addition to the Classic & Comfort equipment, there is also a large cooling compartment, radio/MP3 player as well as a full tarpaulin and a matching 750 kg road trailer. Download the fact sheet.
Call us for further details
+62 (0)87 777 00 1770
Jl. Kemayoran Baru
Krembangan, Surabaya 60175
MON – FRI 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
SAT & SUN 11:00 am – 8:00 pm